How to Pay Rent
Paradigm Properties is pleased to offer a variety of options for our renters to pay their lease. Pay online using PayLease to alleviate the hassle, or pay with a credit card, e-check, or over the phone.
What is PayLease?
At Paradigm Properties, our top priority is the satisfaction of our renters. That is why we are now offer payment through PayLease! PayLease efficiently processes all information online with only the best technology to ensure that anything you provide is treated with utmost security. With online payment, that means no writing, no mailing, no more rushing to deliver your check on time; altogether, this means no more worry!
How does PayLease work?
Through PayLease, you can either make a one-time payment or you can have your rent automatically deducted from your checking account every month. By paying online, your payment is credited the same day if made before 4:00 PM during our business hours. Now you can easily avoid late fees of up to 5%! PayLease offers four payment options:
- Credit Card
- Automatic Payments
Payment with a Credit Card
Fees will be charged by PayLease for this service; please verify fees before using your credit card.
- Real-Time Notification – You will receive an email confirmation of your successful credit card payment.
- Airline Miles and Rewards Points – Earn miles or other benefits using your rewards-based credit cards.
- Financial Flexibility – Make a payment with a credit card now, and pay your charge card later.
- Pay Rent Remotely – When traveling, make a payment online or by phone.
- Move-in Expenses – Pay your security deposit so you can start your lease immediately. *You will be charged late fees if rent, paid to this system, is submitted after the first day of the month.
Payment with an E-Check
Paradigm Properties allows for renters to provide payment with an e-check, all of which is processed online.
Users will need to provide their exact street address in order to make a payment.
- E-Check Flexible Payment Options – Pay rent or rent-related expenses online or over the phone.
- E-Check ClickPay Service – Sign up to receive a monthly link to pay your rent directly from any email account.
- E-Check Autopay – Set up your rent payment to automatically debit your checking account each month.
Payment over the phone
Fees will be charged by PayLease for this service; please verify fees before making your payment.
- You may pay rent by phone without having to speak to a customer service representative; no more waiting on hold! You can make your payments 24 x 7 – 365 days a year!
- Call RentPayment at (866) 729-5327 and follow the system prompts to create a profile, then enter your USER ID and PIN.
- You will be prompted to select an account (credit card or e-check) which you have associated with your online profile at www.paylease.com.